What Does Qualifications Mean
Qualifications include the education experience skills and personal qualities you bring to the table.
What does qualifications mean. It lists key achievements skills experience and your qualifications that are most relevant to the position for which you are applying. The hiring agency will look at your qualifications after they determine your eligibility. Qualification synonyms qualification pronunciation qualification translation english dictionary definition of qualification. A quality accomplishment etc that fits a person for some function office or the like.
How to use qualification in a sentence. Qualification definition is a restriction in meaning or application. An attribute that must be met or complied with and that fits a person for something 2. Qualification denotes fitness for purpose through fulfillment of necessary conditions such as attainment of a certain age taking of an oath completion of required schooling or training or acquisition of a degree or diploma.
A quality ability or accomplishment. The act of modifying or changing the strength of some idea 3. You ll never get a good job if you don t have any qualifications. Qualification noun training an official record showing that you have finished a training course or have the necessary skills etc.
Examples of qualifications include. Qualifications include your work experience years type of work skills education level and your overall knowledge of a particular field of study. Qualification used as a noun is uncommon. Qualification does not necessarily imply competence.
Qualification for the tournament will be hard. The act of qualifying or the condition of being qualified. College degree license excellent communication skills ability to life 50 pounds attention to detail commitment to diversity dependability and a positive attitude. Qualification noun the noun qualification has 3 senses.
Do you have any teaching legal medical secretarial academic qualifications. A circumstance or condition required by law or custom for getting having or exercising a right holding an office or the like.
- What Is A Resume Cover Letter Examples
- What Is A Cover Letter For
- What Is A Good Objective For A Cashier Resume
- What Is A Cover Letter And How To Write It
- What Is A Cover Page Mla Format
- What Is A Cover Letter To A Resume
- What Is A Career Objective On A Resume
- What Is A Cover Page For A Resume Look Like
- What Is A Cover Letter For A Resume
- What Is A Cover Letter For A Resume Template
- What Is A Good Cover Letter Look Like
- What Is A Cover Letter For Job Resume
- What Is A Resume Cover Page
- What Is A Cover Letter For A Job
- What Is A Resume Cover Letter Supposed To Look Like
- What Is A Chronological Resume
- What Is A Cover Page In A Research Paper
- What Is Cover Note In Resume
- What Is A Professional Profile
- What Is A Cover Letter For A Job Application Sample