Resume Education Section Example
Miami university coral gables fl bachelor of arts b a social psychology 2013.
Resume education section example. Dates attended including graduation date the degree you earned if applicable your field of study. Bachelor of applied sciences b a sc international business 2013 illinois state university bloomington il. If you re a high schooler you should include your education section underneath your well written resume objective. Every section of your resume is super important.
The hybrid resume format is a combination of the chronological and functional formats. The format and content of your resume depends on how much work experience you have and how active you are as a high school student. The education section is no exception. If you are a college student with work experience place your education section above work.
In all other scenarios the resume education section goes at the bottom. High school student education section. The name of your school. Michigan state university michigan 2012 2017.
The structure of your resume will vary depending on work experience or lack thereof and how active you are as a student. University of alabama tuscaloosa al b a. High school student education section. Example of the education section for a recent graduate.
The main section might include your schools and degrees and then you can have other sections such as awards and honors certifications and professional. This format works well if you are an entry level applicant or if you are changing industries. Bachelor of science in agricultural economics. If you have a lot of information to include in the education section of your resume consider breaking this section into subsections.
Georgetown university mcdonough school of business 2010 2014 bachelor of arts accounting finance. Information to include in your resume education section. Resume education section examples. For example a recent graduate will want to include more detail and place the education section in a prominent position on their resume because this is the bulk of their experience.
Resume education section conclusion. Click the link below that best describes your situation. In this format the resume education section may appear before your work history. Your gpa if it s above 3 5.
Hiring managers need to see a few pieces of essential information when they read your education section. Alternatively a person who has been in the workforce for several years will move their education section below. The location of your school. Students and new grads with little related work experience may use the education section as the centerpiece of their resumes showcasing academic achievements extracurricular activities special projects and courses.
- What Does Qualifications Mean
- What Goes In A Cover Letter For An Internship
- What Does A Cover Page Look Like
- What Does A Cover Letter Look Like For A Resume
- What Goes In A Cover Letter For A Job
- What Do You Put In A Cover Letter For An Application
- What Goes On The Cover Letter Of A Resume
- What Are Some Good Skills To Put On A Resume
- What Does A Resume Look Like In 2020
- What Information Should Be Included In A Cover Letter
- What Goes In A Cover Letter Reddit
- What Does A Federal Resume Look Like
- What Do You Put On A Cover Letter For A Resume
- What Information Should Be Included On A Reference Sheet
- What Does A Cover Letter Look Like For A Job
- What Goes On A Cover Letter For A Resume
- What Do You Put In A Cover Letter For A Job
- What Goes On A Cover Page Apa
- What Does A Cover Letter Look Like For A Research Paper
- What Goes Into A Cover Letter